I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade with July's CURRENTLY. Add your own currently by hopping over to her blog and grabbing this month's CURRENTLY.
- It's 12:20 am here in SA TX and I still here lots of fireworks!! Happy 4th :)
- I'm loving my new house. :) It's 1 million times better than an apartment. The best part is no more lugging laundry up and down stairs and having to purchase quarters!! Yes, PURCHASE quarters.
- Thinking about the sweet, and relaxing 5th year anniversary my fiance' and I had today.
- I really want to be done moving. Seriously. Tx. heat + moving = death.
- I need to start planning for the next school year. This month has been jam packed with moving and planning form my sisters wedding I haven't had a chance to think about work. That's good though, right? Summer is not supposed to be completely school related activities.
- I'm an all star at making homemade gifts. I love to make cards, crochet and other gifts! It's my stress relief after a crazy (parent yelling, kid running off, administrators grumpy) day.
What are you up to this July? Link up over at Oh' Boy 4th grade and share with some awesome teacher bloggers.