Woah!! It has been WAY TOO LONG since my last post. Things have been very busy. January was jam packed with ARDs to accommodate STAAR-ALT2 testing, February was STAAR-ALT2 testing, March...hmmm where did it go!? My class spent most of it prepping for special Olympics. We spent all day Thursday competing at special Olympics! My kiddos did amazing and out district did an amazing job hosting it, as always! Check it out.
Anyways, onto this month's currently. Grab your own currently & link up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade!
- Listening: I've recently started to re watch Friends on Netflix. Netflix makes it entirely to easy to binge watch seasons! (especially on my days off)
- Loving: Who doesn't love a 3 day weekend?! It gives me an actual day to rest while I spend the other 2 prepping for next week.
- Thinking: Speaking of work...I need to finish up my April lessons.
- Wanting: I love the spring, but not the allergens it brings with it.
- Needing: It's incredibly late right now....but I spent most of the day lying around and napping. Therefore I am not sleepy! :/
- Eggs-plain your name: My name is Michelle, but my close friends and my family call me Shelly. My blog name was inspired by a student who always said, "Miss, Hey Miss." "Come here Miss." "I need you Miss." I finally stated saying, "which Miss do you need?"(because there were several Misses' in the class). He eventually learned my name after that. ;)