Hello fellow educators!!
I'm starting a new weekly link-up called "That's What They Said." My students always say the funniest, most amazing things! Do you have any students like this? If so, feel free to link up every Thursday with the following image and your top 4 quotes from your week!
|1. Right Click on image or open image here|
2. Click "Save Image As"
3.P lace image in power point to add text
4. Save image & add into your blog post.
Here are my top 4 quotes from the previous week:
1) Student A: "I don't want to share the Ipad.:
Student B: "...But you have to because he is a tablet lover!"
2) I asked a student sit down and begin his work (dry erase) and I reminded him that today we are going to write correctly without scribbles. Student A says, "I told you...never trust the one with the marker."
3) When asking one of my students to cut out their work, his response is "Ugh! This is Awful!"
4) After asking a student to put the Ipod up, another student in the class tells him, "You better get up before she starts counting!"