It has been way to long since I've touched base with the blogging world!! I logged into bloglovin' today and had over 1,000 unread blog posts to read. I'm still reading through them and leaving some love on posts from the past few weeks.
Today I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy, 4th Grade to share my September currently. Grab your currently too by clicking on her button at the bottom of this post!
- Listening: Over the summer, I fell in love with Google play, so I have been creating and listening to playlists non stop since I subscribed to it!
- Loving: I drooled over the fitbit for a while, then after researching for hours on end, I stumbled across the pebble smart watch. I LOVE IT!!! Obviously I got the green "fresh" version!
- Thinking: I'm finishing up some last minute tweaks to the lesson plans for this week. I can't believe this will be week 3 for us! We also have open house this week. It's gonna be a long week, but hopefully it will be a good turnout for open house.
- Wanting: I really want a milkshake, but that would negate all the calories I burned tonight running. :/
- Needing: I should be getting ready for bed. I napped a little to much today!
- 3 Trips: I really want to go to Ireland, this will most definitely be my honeymoon! I would love love love to go to Alaska. I want to take the Alaskan cruise and ride a train to view Alaska. It's sooo beautiful! I also want to take a trip up the Mississippi river and stop and a variety of states and cities along the way!
|Grab your September currently here!|