I will do my best to include non work(school) related to-do's, but who am I kidding...I cannot stop thinking about next year!!!
- Workout Daily - So far it's been about every 5 days then I need a break. I will get their eventually. I have added the goal of running 250miles before the end of the summer (that's a LOT of miles considering I don't like running). I've completed 3.7mi this week! I use http://runkeeper.com/ to track my running and any other additional workouts. You should check it out because it's free, it has workout routines, and functions using GPS! :)
- Create something every week!! I am addicted to all things crafty! I want to take a picture, sew, crochet, practice calligraphy, crochet something, or make a card once a week for the summer.
- Get some sun. Everyone needs some Vitamin D in their life and between camping, the river, pool & six flags-I hoping to lighten this dirty blonde and MAYBE get a tan.
- Purchase this amazing groovy-green pencil sharpener! I have read so many reviews by other teacher bloggers about the great value of these sharpeners, I will be getting one this year!
- Create 2 items for my classroom each week. I am planning to spread out my school to-do over the summer instead of wait until the last minute and be stressed. A
fewthings I have on my school to-do include:
- Create an easier way to communicate between home & school
- Make portfolio binders that include: goals, data sheets, work samples, assessments. I want these to be available & updated frequently to take to the ARD meetings.
- Decide if I want to tweak my classroom management plan or scrap it & make a new one
- Plan my morning routine (with visuals)
- Set up visuals for transitions & class routines from The Autism Helper
Read about Sasha's visuals and Download them on TpT
- Make a ring of websites for students to use when on computers
Get a free download
- Make a ring of student logins
Read all about Elementary Organization's Login Cards
- Create more file folders
- Check sub-tub & update
- Define area to display student work
- Designate a place to turn in student work
- Lesson Plans
- Create schedules (picture, check list, mini) for students
- Make staff schedules
- Make a better system for collecting data & get assistants involved!
- Tweak lining up procedures
- Make a fluency & writing station (inspired by The Autism Helper)
Download Sasha's Fluency Mega Pack
|Download Sasha's Writing Center|
- Create a monthly photo display using Ashley Pennell's Snapshots of our year
Download Snapshots of our year Classroom Timeline
- Make choice boards (visual)
- Sort & Reorganize my ARD binder
- Plan for a social story time during the day & gather social story & lessons. I'm thinking of using some social stories by Carol Gray.
Purchase The new social story book & CD Summer 2005 Social Stories (PDF download)
- Make my own Success box
Check out this awesome system to organize visuals!